Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tis the Season.....to make BagTags!


Hi UmWowStudio Fans....
Wanted to share with you my "BagTags"
that I created for "the girls" Christmas presents.


I chose to go with a less than traditional "christmas" look

I chose the following papers......
Homegrown
Snicker
Attic

Once the papers were cut into tags,
I used UmWowStudio's Stencils
and applied various texture mediums.

The two constants on my tags are....
I covered the chosen Chevron with
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
and applied
Stampendous ~ Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
what a STUNNING look!


And diecut Ivy Leaves
cut from CCB ~ Handmade Paper Ivory
colored with Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Mist.


I JUST LOVE how the "Bag Tags" came out....




I hope you have enjoyed my creative journey
as much as I will giving these BEAUTIFUL gifts!!





3 comments: