Monday, August 29, 2016

Choose your OWN path by Lynne

I am sooo excited to be posting today!!


THANK YOU for stopping by to take a peek...
to see how I created this greeting card.


I began my card by cutting strips of
a "paper" I made by adhering various strips
Tissuestock and vintage curtain pieces
to a piece of handmade chipboard.

I applied the strips to the card face and
spritzed the entire card with mist.


I then pulled out my box of UmWowStudio chippies
and chose
which I cut in half.


I then painted the chippie with gesso.


When dry, I spritzed it with mist.
LOVE how the color dried in the "pockets".


Next I pulled out a few pieces from the UmWowStudio


I globbed on some paint to color
the flourishes.


While my UmWowStudio chippies were drying
I started working on the rest...
I colored a few flowers,
and stapled a piece of chicken wire to my card.


I chose a bit of verbage to finish off my card.


a few more pictures....




Once again.....THANK BUNCHES for stopping by!!!!

Other Products used:
Canvas Corp Brands
Tissuestock
Ivory
Kraft
French Script on Ivory
Handmade Chipboard ~ white
Greeting Card ~ Ivory

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist
Olive Vine
Crushed Shells
Choco Covered Strawberries
High Impact Paint
Olive

Petaloo
DIY Paintables
Mixed Leaves
Mini Pearl Daisies
Ruffled Rose X 4

7 Dots Studio
Fortune Teller


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You are sooo sweet Corrie!! THANKS BUNCHES! Also, thank you for stopping by the blog!

      Delete
  2. Gosh .... Stunning card you created. Fabulous colors and very pretty flowers. It is truly an amazing color combo. I also enjoyed the chicken wire you added.
    Thank you for sharing your art with us.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SOOOO VERY Welcome Monica. I am glad you enjoyed the many layers to my card. Thank you for stopping by the blog!!

      Delete