Friday, March 27, 2015

An Easter layout by Ladybird

 
Hi everyone!
Already close to the end of March, it's now time to think about Spring!

Today I want to share a Easter layout made just for you.
I love this photo of my little boy with his duck costume... so adorable, but not so easy to capture!
And perfect for Spring layouts! ;)
I think I can definitely admit that yellow is my favorite colour these days.
I love the fact that the flair is not totally covered by the quote,
so it's easy to add a personal touch on it!
Here I found the perfect little duck to match the theme.
 Circle stencil and confetti chipboards are just perfect together!
I used a yellow Posca marker to add colour to the Celebrate Hashtag. That's a very easy way to add colours while keeping the rough effect of the chipboard. I love it!
 Here are the UWS products I used:
Circle Confetti

Circle Confetti Mask
Celebrate Hashtag Banners

From the Heart Flair

And I also used products from: October Afternoon and Lime Citron.

1 comment: