Friday, October 31, 2014

Guest CT member Linda Brun

Hi everyone :) We've got a great 12x12 by Linda Brun to share with you today!


Hi, Linda, from Norway here. I'm creative 24/7 and my big love is mixed media and bookbinding. I also do silk printing and sewing, all in my home based studio. It's been a real pleasure to play with the very cool and enabling products from UmWowStudio. A big thank you to DeeDee.





I love to travel and see the world, this picture is taken of me and my DH in Gran Canyon this summer. The layout is made with layers of paper, tape, gesso and Gelatos in colors that reflect the colors from the Gran Canyon.



First I prepared the background and left it aside to dry.

 


Then I added a thin layer of gesso to the balloons, let it dry and then added some Gelatos mixed with water.

 


I added some more layers to the background and then added the photo, before I did all the stamping and final touches.

 





 

Thank you for looking!

UmWowStudio Products:
Potty People
Balloons
Mustard 29 Flair


Other:
Viva Las VegaStamps - Be An Adventurer
PatternPaper - VIbekeSpigseth - poppydesgin
Studio Calico stamps
American Craft Thickers
Memory Craft - Faber Castell Gelatos

4 comments: