Friday, June 13, 2014

Amber Reade {Guest Designer}

Today we have Amber Reade joining us as guest designer.


A bit about from her:

Hi! I'm Amber and I'm so excited to be UmWowStudio's Guest Designer today. I live in Utah with my husband and 3yr old little girl. I've been scrapbooking since I was 15 (thank you Creative Memories!!), but have only been doing pocket scrapbooking for 1 year and I. Am. OBSESSED!! I was SO excited when DeeDee came out with some pocket product in addition to all over her other fun stuff.


I've put together a full spread (with a quick and easy (aka fun!!) insert tutorial!!) showing how some of UmWowStudio's product can be incorporated into your pocket scrapbooking, as well as your mixed media projects - it's SO versatile!!





UmWowStudio Products:

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun double page , love the pieces you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this 2 page spread!!! That pocket piece with the banner is my fav and those sequins are so fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty spread with so much pretty stuff to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used UmWow pieces in the double page. So colorful and happy!

    ReplyDelete