Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring is coming

Hallo :) Anai here.
Today I'd like to show you my first spring layout made with UmWowStudio products.


When I saw the "Nature Walk" collection for the first time I fell in love with this gorgeous paper with wooden pattern.
I decided to add a little bit of color to the design. I used pastel paper from another 7 Dots Studio Collection - "Illumination". I also used some paints and beautiful pink glitter. 


One of my favourite masks from UmWowStudio is this Chevron design. It looks amazing and adds some movement to the layout.


Once again I added a lot of media to our chipobards. You can find here some white acrylic paint, Silks and Twinkling H2O's, Glossy Accents and tranparent crackle paint. This chipboards are thick and great for mixed-media techniques!


I love all kinds of splashes and some glamourous shine in my works. Glitter just always makes me happy!
"Nature Walk" is very neutral collection with a vintage feeling, but as you can see it's very easy to add color to it and make it more girly :D


UmWowStudio Supplies:
Nature Walk Musical Blooms 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Cloudy 12x12 Paper
Chevron Mask
BlueBell
Layered Hearts
Every Day Speech Bubbles
Star Confetti
Butterfly Kisses Flair

For the inspiration I used our March Sketch!

We are still waiting for your projects HERE!

5 comments: