Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ROTFL!

Hello there!

It's Miae here and I'm up to share a page using some fabulous UmWowStudio products!

I've got this photo of my daughter who happened to be rolling around on a pile of wood chips at the park, laughing about something (oh how I wish I could remember what it was!) so hence the title ROTFL!


I wanted to create something with movement and energy so I used the Circle Confetti Mask with some heavy gloss gel in a radiating pattern from the photo.


Of course I still wanted the photo to be the main focus. Using one of the polaroid frames from the Polaroid MASH did just the trick. I kept the frame in that wonderful, chipboard color and only altered the "make note" with gesso and a zig pen to match the colors of my page.


And to continue to draw the eye around the page and give movement, I placed a bright yellow flair from the Mustard 29 Flair collection in the upper right followed by a heart from the Heart Confetti collection. 


I hope that got creative thoughts going! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Faber Castell Gelatos
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Liquitex Gloss Super Heavy Gel







7 comments: