Monday, October 28, 2013

BRIGHT IDEA {Tag by DeeDee}

Hey folks :) DeeDee here today sharing another 7 Dots Studio and UmWowStudio MIXUP!

These two companies really work so well together.. and I've been so proud of the Creative Team over the last month!

Today I'm sharing a tag I just finished up this morning - I'll be submitting it to Just Steampunk!

The paper is from the All I Ever collection from 7 Dots Studio and has been distressed with Walnut Stain and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. (The black paper is just basic black cardstock)

The bulb has been molded using Amazing Mold Rubber and cast in Amazing Clear Cast Resin (from Amazing Crafting Products!) I LOVE IT! The gears are a mix of the Gear Mash and some ideology metal ones by TH. The # tabs are from 7 Gypsies and the metal flower is from my stash covered in glimmer mist. You can see here a sneak peek of a brand new set from UmWowStudio ===> LAYERED LEAVES! 


The stamps is from Viva Las VegaStamps! in archival black, the button and thread are from my stash. The crow is from the Pair o' Crows. The alphas are from Glitz Designs, and I've punched some holes into the back of the tag as another layer.

5 comments: