Sunday, November 4, 2012

December Daily Class Kit!!


Before we move on with all the reveals of the UmWowStudio Kit Club.. I want to introduce you to a class I'll be teaching!!

I'm so excited to jump in and teach a class featuring a few of my favorite things!

First off.. here's a photo of the DECEMBER DAILY MINI ALBUM I'll be teaching :) 

It's made using Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps, May Arts Ribbon, and paper by Authentique, BoBunny and Bazill. (Plus kraft and black plain cardstock)

This December Daily mini album has 31 pages, pockets and tags for you to record all your favorite little things that happen each day during December. I will be teaching this class @ The Crafting Place here in Las Vegas on the 30th 4-8pm, but I'm also offering an online version! Here is the break down:

The Main Kit:
$55
This includes all the bits n pieces needed to build the basic kit, including any flat paper pieces (cut to size), die cuts, flat paper embellishments, ribbons, twines and fibers, paper clips, vintage buttons, binder clips, floral beads and the binding. It does not include basic supplies like inks, paints or tools. If you purchase the main kit, you will also receive (free of charge!) a PDF + Links to a few video tutorials showing you how to build the album page by page. :) 



The Stamp Kit:
$24
This includes the WHOLE December Daily stamp set I designed earlier this year. You will receive 65 individually CUSHIONED, deep etched PINK RUBBER stamps ready to cling to your acrylic block! They're stamp ready so you can use them to get right to work building your album!

The PDF + Video Tutorials$15
This will be a ginormous PDF tutorial with links to a couple private videos showing you how to build the album page by page! This is FREE if you purchase the main kit :)


The UmWowStudio Embellishment Kit:
$18
This kit will be the same normal price as always before, it will coordinate beautifully with this December Daily Mini. This kit will be similar to the previous UmWowStudio embellishment kits you've seen; banners, flowers, hat pins, paper piecings, scatters, silhouettes.. that type of thing!

Shipping:
The Embellishment Kit Ships on its own for $3 like always.
The Main Kit Ships for $6.. add anything to that box and the shipping stays the same :) 

Sign Ups:
I will accept any and all purchases through the 12th. I will need time to then order the appropriate amount of supplies to put the kits together and get them back out to you in time to build your album! The PDF is not yet complete, if you order the main kit, it will be sent to your email the same day your kit ships. If you do NOT order the main kit, expect it in the next 2-3 weeks. 

Any questions? I tried to be thorough but realize I probably missed something, lol. 
If you're ready to purchase or need some answers email me @ umwowstudio@gmail.com 

P.S. -- this class is NOT live (Unless you're here in LV!), it is in tutorial form via a PDF and some videos on techniques, but I really hope to be ready to make the next class a live one where we can interact more!! That being said.. I am ALWAYS here to help you on something you don't understand, or may just need a little extra help with!!!

I will also be posting throughout December sharing how I finish each page with pictures, journaling, doodling and maybe some extra bits n bobs :)

Thanks so much!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to order The PDF + Video Tutorials. Can I pay with Paypal or do you prefer a check or credit card?

    ReplyDelete