Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adventure waits for no one - a Tag

The theme @ Simon Says Stamp and Show this week is "Anything Goes" Woo!! and Since I did the globe I've been stuck on this "Brave the Storm" thing with the Vintage Umbrella Man stamp I got from Viva Las Vegastamps! ... so I went ahead and did another version of that theme.. and in my head I'm thinking "Brave the storm... adventure waits for no one"

So here goes:



I took a piece of Paper Studio paper and layered it on my tag.. then embossed it with a texture fade by TH --- vintage photo inked the CRUD out of it and let dry. On a piece of photo paper I stamped the Umbrella Man and drew some clouds. Cut out. adhere to tag. THEN I colored a few floral beads with Stream Alcohol Ink and diamond glazed some raindrops onto the tag. Once the diamond glaze was dry I inked those spots.. and adhered my floral beads. The ribbon is a sheer white that I splotched with the Stream AI and crumpled in hand.



Done :) -DeeDee

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. The background, the image, how you did the colors - everything on this is perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete