Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fly Away - 3D wall art

Who doesn't love butterflies? SERIOUSLY? they are so peaceful and gorgeous.

here are some butterflies I've been making out of aluminum pop cans. I've arranged this set into a wall hanging.



I will be sending a ton of these to the designers over at ReadySetCreate who are featuring UmWowStudio products in an upcoming issue! and keep your eye out on the etsy store for some of your own to purchase!




I've made these gorgeous winged creatures out of pop cans, as mentioned before, and adorned them with wires, beads, gems, faux antenna, pearls, glitter, and even have a couple laying around on my desk made out of fabric with lace accents! The frame is some random one picked up from a friend, it started out as this nice sandy color and I just dry brushed white acrylic over it. The butterflies are stamped from a Stampin' Up Die. I'm going to enter this wall hanging to Simon Says Stamp and Show.. challenge.

6 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!!! Will your DT be creating with them anytime soon!? Hint, Hint!? teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great DeeDee. I love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing! I LOVE them! I wish I was as creative as you are

    ReplyDelete