Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SketchMania #29

Good Morn... Afternoon! lol.. pardon my lateness!

And let me apologize for the lack of examples these past few weeks - and apologize for the few examples that will be in the following couple of weeks.. but I want to thank everyone who has continued to play and assure you all that I have no plans of dismantling SketchMania - I just need a bit of hand holding through this newborn time in our lives!


This week's sketch will go into the prize for next month, and you have until the 28th to finish it! As for the past three sketches, you have until the 31st of January to get those in and be eligible for my Valentines Day Embellishment package (pictured above; paper flowers, fabric flowers, matching pins and scalloped hearts)!


here is this week's sketch:


And here is a FANTASTIC example from
Purnima:

(keep in mind we encourage ALL types of paper crafting; layouts, cards, altered arts, wall hangings, frames... get creative!!)






Submit, as always, below in the Mr. Linky - you have until the 28th of Feb for this one! Please link directly to your blog entry (CropChocolate, facebook, flikr, photobucket are ok too!) and make sure your name is the title of the piece, we'll need to be able to notify our winner!



5 comments:

  1. Great sketch!! Love the flowers up top those are gorgeous! Come over to my blog for a special award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it done & I completely love it! Thanks for the great sketch...again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my take on this sketch: http://longlivepaperandscissors.blogspot.com/2011/02/have-wheels-will-travel-sketchmania-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch! I decided to focus on using my cropchocolate stash, too... =) Here's my take: http://miwannascrap.blogspot.com/2011/02/ride-like-wind.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally had time to play last night. Here is my interpretation:
    http://ascraptasticlife.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketch-mania-29.html

    ReplyDelete