Sunday, October 3, 2010

My First ATC

First off.. I need to say.. I've been obsessed with butterflies and the gorgeous colors and shapes they come in - AND they get to go where they want. what more could you ask for? Beautiful AND free!

I've been in this secret card swap with a gal from .. well. somewhere :P in case she some how reads this. and she does ATCs. So I figured I'd finally give it a go. well I like this one so much.. and as it's my first born, I do believe I'll be keeping it, which means I need to do another tonight too. lol.


anyways.. I borrowed this gorgeous stamp from Purnima of a dress on a form made of butterfly wings. - It was also P who showed me these cute clouds made out of layered scalloped paper - and that's her butterfly punch too.. lol. Purnima maybe this ATC should be dedicated to you ♥


Materials: Fancy Pants Paper, Martha Stewart Punch, Old Book, Scalloped scissors, Zig Glue Pen, Distress Ink, Distress Powder.

1 comment: