Monday, September 27, 2010

A Thank you and a Mojo Monday!

(Are you looking for SketchMania??? Click Here!!!)

I did two cards.. one late last night and one early this morning:

It's been a while since I participated in MojoMonday so I figured I'd give it a go this week! here's my interpretation of their sketch:



Materials: Crate paper patterned stock, random piece of patterned paper, distress ink and embossing powder, chatterbox stamp, raffia, kraft card base.


THEN! I got to make a thank you card... NO sketch.. just my imagination - and this thank you card is really special because this lovely lady from my town crocheted the most gorgeous blanket and booties for our Gabe to be! I really felt like I needed to show her how much we appreciated the time she took.. and I think this worked out:



Materials: Cosmo Cricket paper, K n Company paper, Art Blanche Chipboard letter, tulle, kraft card base, Martha Stewart half pearl, distress ink, and studio g stamps.

2 comments: