Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SketchMania #12 - 9.22.10

Hello!! Hope everyone's week is going fantastic! - I'd like to take this time to thank the creative team; AJ, Purnima, Rachel, and Sarah - they've all been doing such fantastic work and each week their pieces are inspiring and creative. (plus they've saved me when I don't have anything to show you :P)

Sketch and Inspiration for you all you crafty fiends:





AJ:


Purnima:


RachelMay:


Sarah Michelle:






Submit, as always, below in the Mr. Linky - you have until the 30th for this one! Please link directly to your blog entry (CropChocolate, facebook, flikr, photobucket are ok too!) and make sure your name is the title of the piece, we'll need to be able to notify our winner!


4 comments:

  1. This was such a fun challenge! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

    Rachel May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo, I finally found time to do it! I hope you like my page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! September was a busy month, but I'm glad I had time to finish your challenges! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly i posted the wrong thing to the wrong place!! LOLOL a GIANT picture of me is not my entry for the challenge!! LOL i posted my submission for the new challenge and it did show up! Sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete