Monday, June 28, 2010

A few short words stretched to impossible lengths..

I created UmWowStudio as a way to market myself and record all I do, from the paper crafting and memory saving I do to the fine art works and industrial designing. Not to mention some of the experimenting I seem to find myself engaged in frequently. I think of it as a studio for me to express myself brought by a rich background full of designing, laughing, witnessing, innovating, crafting, experiencing, breathing, playing, living every moment, substituting, and most of all loving.


I have a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design which I wouldn't give up for the world. I use it as often as I can every day. I have a passion for paper crafting and incorporating everything I know from other parts of my life into it.


I am recently married to a wonderful man, we are parents to a beautiful bouncing baby boy - Gabriel born January 20th 2011 and we have two beautiful fur childred.. a black and tan, smooth dachshund named Chamos (Ka-mose), and a half chihuahua half dachshund named Ollie




Most of all: I just want to share my ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Humanoid-like-child!! Keep blogging, I love it!

    ReplyDelete